This was intended as the “In Brief” video for this week, but since I addressed important topics that ran long, the pairing video will be the short one. In today’s later video, I will simply review in-depth sections not included in this video from the remaining pages.
Throughout the remainder of the week, I will be writing about points from this section that were not included in the video and sharing additional resources. Here’s what you can expect this week:
- Thursday: Share the FREE Supplemental Resources Guide for last week’s section on the blog and Patreon
- Friday: Share the supplemental video playlist on YouTube with the videos from the supplemental resource guides so far. This will be updated every week.
- Weekend: Share five of my Catholic go-to podcasts on the blog
For now, enjoy the videos and God bless!
Welcome back to the More Than Ordinary Catechism Read-through with A Catholic’s Perspective!
If you are new here, thank you for stopping by to watch this week’s video! We are reading through the Catechism this Ordinary Time and I am creating videos once a week to break down each section and make it more accessible. It is my hope that bringing the Catechism to more Catholics will not only bless their spiritual journeys but also empower them to defend the Faith.
This week we read Part I, Section I, Ch. 3; Section II, Ch. 1, Article 1, Paragraph 1.
In today’s video, we are talking all about Faith as Man’s Response to God. We discuss what Faith means, how we are saved through Faith, and how believing in one God should shape our daily lives.
Ways to follow the Catechism Read-through:
1. Join the email list and download the FREE reading guide! catholic-perspective.com/read-the-catechism
2. Patreon: You can follow for free or become a patron to access the 2nd and 3rd level content! http://www.patreon.com/acatholicperspective
3. Subscribe to my YouTube channel, A Catholic’s Perspective
You can also follow along on Instagram @a.catholic.perspective! To God be the Glory!
Next week we will be discussing Part I, Section II, Ch. 1, Article 1, Paragraphs 2-5.
To God be the Glory!