Special Note for Blog Readers: This post is simply to share that this week’s videos are live on YouTube! Throughout the remainder of the week, I will be writing about points from this section that were not included in the video and sharing additional resources. Here’s what you can expect this week on the blog:
- Thursday: Share the FREE Supplemental Resources Guide for last week’s section
- Friday: Reflect on a beautiful passage from this section about the role of women in salvation history, with a downloadable graphic.
- Weekend: Reshare my monthly column from Catholic Stand about the Catechism’s importance.
For now, enjoy the videos and God bless!
Hello friends, welcome back to the More Than Ordinary Catechism Read-through! This week, we are reviewing the Catechism: Part I, Section I, Chapters 1-2.
This video is the Full version, where we go through the pages of this week’s section more in depth. If you would like the snapshot version, you can find a link to the “In Brief” video at the end of this one!
In this section of the Catechism, we discuss Man’s search for God and Divine Revelation through Scripture and Tradition. I have put together fantastic resources to dive into these topics in the Supplement Resources guide, which will be available Thursday. Be sure you are on my email list or following on Patreon to be notified as soon as the free Resources guide is available.
Ways to follow the Catechism Read-through:
1. Join the email list and download the FREE reading guide! catholic-perspective.com/read-the-catechism
2. Patreon: You can follow for free or become a patron to access the 2nd and 3rd level content! http://www.patreon.com/acatholicperspective
3. Subscribe to my YouTube channel, A Catholic’s Perspective
You can also follow along on Instagram @a.catholic.perspective!
Next week we will be discussing Part I, Section I, Ch. 3; Section II, Ch. 1, Article 1, Paragraph 1. See you next week, and to God be the Glory!